**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Compensation question

Gil0610Gil0610 Posts: 192
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
I have this question that how many comp is there gonna be cause kabam said we will get some for the maintainance stuff and in game message they said future comp for aq problems so i dont know.

Comments

• Gil0610Gil0610 Posts: 192
    That was befor ethey said there will be giving compensation
  • Snakebites23Snakebites23 Posts: 42
    Lol and now they're screwing up war matchmaking. Some alliances who were enlisted didn't end up with a match. Add that one to the pile
    I know i saw it
  • Samuel030sSamuel030s Posts: 125
    Gil0610 said:

That was befor ethey said there will be giving compensation

I believe it was a joke, though not exactly original. The 2* Guillotine was never intended as compensation, it was to promote a new Marvel 101 video that had likely been shot, edited, and released before the performance issues with the game started.

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Probably one compensation package with regular and alliance based compensation rewards

Probably one compensation package with regular and alliance based compensation rewards

I hope so
  • Bjorn7890Bjorn7890 Posts: 24

Lol and now they're screwing up war matchmaking. Some alliances who were enlisted didn't end up with a match. Add that one to the pile

Our alliance having similar problem!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    You get to continue to play the game for free.
  • Samuel030sSamuel030s Posts: 125
    edited July 2020

You know, I just read a different thread and saw that joke maybe 3 different times. So I take it back and I apologize. Sorry guys, sorry. And to answer the question I'd expect 2 different packages.

No need to apologize, I’d seen it before and decided to address it here, esp. as there may have been confusion because of it, as indicated by the comment directly beneath the joke.
    I apologize if I caused you any offense, I got tired of seeing it, especially as it portrayed Kabam in a negative light, which is unneeded given everything going on. If I see the same joke crop up again on another thread, I may copy paste my text; the less confusion the better with everything going on in the game.
  • 100100100100 Posts: 111
    I want few rare 1* champions