**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How good is Nick Fury unduped?

MuffinBrainMuffinBrain Posts: 776 ★★★
Pulled 1 from a legendary crystal yesterday(Humble Flex). Also not counting this :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lULJV6Ke89A

Comments

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    he's meh. Needs synergy if you want to play him unduped
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Hes pretty solid unduped still, I have a 5/65 awakened and unawakened 6*, he has decent damage, nice internal bleed, evade counter, nice disorient and yes can be used with the heimdall and angela/hela syn.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

How did you get a 6 star from a legendary crystal?

Its a 5* but ok...
    its referring to the video showing a 6* vs LOL rulk
  • Options
    AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    I just took my 5* rank 4 Nick into ROL and fought Winter Soldier without losing my LMD, and I killed him in 222 hits.

I then went in again and let him kill my LMD before I started fighting back, and I killed him in 100 hits.

Did this without using any synergies. So hopefully that gives you a bit of an idea.
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    He is okay!
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    The big disparity other than awakening is running him with/without max deep wounds imo.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    His half as strong as the duped
  • Options
    WATCHEDWATCHED Posts: 186
    R2 my undupped 6star NF, just getting ready for the future, in a quake player so gotta have a high health champ if he gonna be on the squad.
  • Options
    UgnautUgnaut Posts: 46
    He is solid unduped but awakened he is awesome.
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Wow y’all love playing with 30% health.

With the synergies he’s amazing unduped. You can be permanently unblockable, for an impatient soul like me, that’s well worth two roster spots.
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Hmm, ok. I find I’m quite fine with Fury, CMM and one other utility champ, Beardo or Warlock for example, that I never even miss those other two spots. And I have Fury at full health, but to each their own.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    i guess i'm the total opposite on what most say about a not woke Nick. i would much prefer him woke but he is quite good .. more than quite good unduped. i guess you just need to know how to play him. i take down invisible woman AQ Map 6 one shot with my unduped Fury ... he did work in Canadian difficulty, Act 6 .. a ton of content ...

now of course i'd love him duped ... but he is far from useless not being duped. still bleeds, SP2 is still sick .. can still punch through auto block, evade.

a know a lot of people who'd want an unduped Fury in their roster lol
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    If my 3* fury was unduped, he'll probably be taking down RoL cap marvel in 1000 hits instead of 350 hits he does awakened.