**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

polar oppisites white magneto ( possible bug )

booscka2536booscka2536 Posts: 2,660 ★★★★
while fighting white mags my heavies arnt always removing the flux charges tht you have to heavy to take off . now this may be because im using robots ( warlock & semtinel ) may be a bug ??

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

while fighting white mags my heavies arnt always removing the flux charges tht you have to heavy to take off . now this may be because im using robots ( warlock & semtinel ) may be a bug ??

You answered it yourself, don’t use metal
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,359 ★★★★★
    Isn’t tech imun to reduce aar in there’s quset
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Lormif said:

I'm pretty sure that's not how it should work in v3
  • Options
    Rajdeep1997Rajdeep1997 Posts: 88
    its a bug.... tech champs are immune to AAR in that quest
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

I'm pretty sure that's not how it should work in v3
    Fair