**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ambushes.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
If you know it’s coming. And it happens 100% of the time. Is it an ambush. Can we just not have them any more. Their stupid, Sasquatch over and over and over and over and over.......

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

If you know it’s coming. And it happens 100% of the time. Is it an ambush. Can we just not have them any more. Their stupid, Sasquatch over and over and over and over and over.......

people still need them for objectives.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

100% of the time for you perhaps. I got him maybe 50% at a push through all difficulties.
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    12 paths in the quest, I was ambushed 6 times total. Using 5* Void(max sig) , it was a fairly easy fight everytime.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    It’s rng based. Yesterday I had the whole day to play the game and I would get him exactly 100% of the time. After that I played again in the afternoon and got him about 8% of the time. It’s just rng but in my mind rng should never make a quest twice as hard. Good luck!