**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Daily rewards

Will you please give us daily rewards even if we don't sign in daily as I am a software engineer for Google and Don't get time to access this game daily.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Of course not.
    You login you get stuff. You don't login you don't get anything
  • Options
    MicklownickMicklownick Posts: 315 ★★
    I agree, sometimes I don't have the time or the hours in the day to grind arena like I'd like. But I'm an important person, and most people think I'm a really good guy so Kabam if you could just push me the milestone rewards I'd appreciate it
  • Options
    OP makes a good point- kabam gives us stuff for logging in, but to log in I have to tap an icon one time, sometimes I have to unlock my phone first and STILL tap again!

I mean come on already, it's high time a free game gave me something for doing absolutely nothing.

Yeah sure, some people can log in, a quantum scientist maybe, but an engineer??
  • Options
    Will you please give us daily rewards even if we don't sign in daily as I am a software engineer for Google and Don't get time to access this game daily.

How long did it take you to start a thread, probably more time than logging in right?