**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for a strong and serious Alliance,

Looking for a strong alliance, last three alliances fell apart so looking one with strong foundations,
My rating is 280k
My Prestige is 4351
From the UK

Add me in Game- J Bentwilly

Comments

• Options
    Venom787Venom787 Posts: 195
    Hey mate, what's your Line ID?
  • Options
    Venom787Venom787 Posts: 195
    Actually added you in game :)
  • Options
    What level you looking for. We are 3.5 mil but wanting to grow with strong players. Rwwp alli tag let me know if interested. WiremuDavis.
  • Options
    Venom787 wrote: »
    Actually added you in game :)

I haven't any request but my line ID is mitxhj
  • Options
    OBTOBT Posts: 4
    We are a 5.7mil alliance, getting rid of some members who are not playing as a team and looking for replacement. Our top player is over 400k. Our war rating is over 1k and growing. We do map3 to keep it donation free.
    In game I am obt
    On Line I am "obt." (With the period)
  • Options
    GenidiaminGenidiamin Posts: 105
    Hi J... add me on line app genidiamin
    Sent u a friend request in game... hit me up let's chat
  • Options
    Bbrizee7147Bbrizee7147 Posts: 114
    Added in game and line
  • Options
    Hi, if you are looking for a team with strong foundations, we are the team for you. Many of us have been together for as long as this game has been set up. My in game is Nightflyer61 our alliance is Highland Warriors, tag HW-A, send me a friend request. Thx
  • Options
    I sent you a message in line. As well we are a 7 mil alliance that does map 5x5 have a strong foundation. Looking for ppl who enjoys playing the game and can communicate as well.
  • Options
    Found a new ally now thank you for everyone who added me and was interested