**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

will the compensation for uncollected and cavalier player be the same or diffrent

well i am uncollected reached 6.1.5 crossbones is so difficult too kill so just wanted to ask will the compensation be same for both , different , slightly different or far apart i would feel very bad if it’s different cause i am just 2 chapters away cavalier

P.S can anyone tell me a way to defeat crossbones been stuck on him since a week my roaster ( gulliton 2099 5*r4, caiw 5*r4, captain marvel movie 5*r4 , morning star 5*r4 , 6* imiw r1, corvus 5* r3 ( just got him yesterday missing cosmic t4cc ) all my 5* and 6* champs are unduped ) i eben have 5* aegon and 5* omega red unduped so did not upgrade them if they are useful let me know for crossbones

Comments

• Options
    Krish121Krish121 Posts: 81
    Lots of players are saying g2099 is good but he like if i reach 100 combo on the combo meter he still has full health seeing his health is very annoying and i tend to mess up and get hit by him
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    you really only need a bleed immune with decent damage or heal block, so g2099 seems pretty good for that
  • Options
    thanks for your suggestion yea its hard to ramp up with a power struggle node trying hard with gulli getting to 150 combo and messing up gotta practice a few times
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,552 ★★★★
    Krish121 said:

well i am uncollected reached 6.1.5 crossbones is so difficult too kill so just wanted to ask will the compensation be same for both , different , slightly different or far apart i would feel very bad if it’s different cause i am just 2 chapters away cavalier

P.S can anyone tell me a way to defeat crossbones been stuck on him since a week my roaster ( gulliton 2099 5*r4, caiw 5*r4, captain marvel movie 5*r4 , morning star 5*r4 , 6* imiw r1, corvus 5* r3 ( just got him yesterday missing cosmic t4cc ) all my 5* and 6* champs are unduped ) i eben have 5* aegon and 5* omega red unduped so did not upgrade them if they are useful let me know for crossbones

I beat crossbones with my duped 5* Vision OG...
  • Options
    CreatorZukoCreatorZuko Posts: 70 ★★
    Don't mean to be rude here, but how on earth are you struggling? From what you've told us you have so many counters. You have Guillotine 2099 which should be an easy solo, but if not you still have Corvus (who gets partial immunity), Aegon (who can shrug off the bleed and poison) and Omega Red who literally benefits from Biohazard. Literally just beat it. I for one had 0 bleed immune 5 or 6 stars so had to use Aegon to solo him, but you have wayyy more options than I did.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I believe there may be some general items that all players get, but can certainly see some items being based on progression as each level of playing was affected and the items lost could vary. Just a thought.
  • Options
    JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 139
    I struggled with my G99 but that was before I figured out how to use her.
    I ended up just using my hardest hitting 5*R5 and threw units at it.

All thing considered, it wasn't the worst fight I've completed, and I only dropped a couple hundred units. Less stress than doing a super long fight too.

Good luck whatever route you do take with it.
  • Options
    ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    Omega usually needs the dupe to be good. EXCEPT for the Crossbones fight, take him to r4 and you’ll be fine.
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Bro guillo 2099 is enough, the thing is you need to play smart.

100 combo is not enough, you probably will have to hit him like 400 times, youll se him just going down, also if possible sp2 whenever he is about to regen. Is rerally not that hard if you have mastered guillo.
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Guilly has the damage and the immunities. Sp2 spectre won't be as helpful cause you don't wanna push him to.his sp2.
    But slowly chip away, there's no hurry. You'll eventually get through. I did it with a R3 Warlock.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone ill try again just did got some improvement with g2099 just did a 200 combo getting there slowly
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Jetenyo said:

I struggled with my G99 but that was before I figured out how to use her.
    I ended up just using my hardest hitting 5*R5 and threw units at it.

All thing considered, it wasn't the worst fight I've completed, and I only dropped a couple hundred units. Less stress than doing a super long fight too.

Good luck whatever route you do take with it.

I don’t think there is much figuring out to do. Literally just hit and don’t get hit. Eventually you will get him down. If you still rely on parry to where CB is screwing you up, maybe OP isn’t skilled enough. Or you could just unit your way through it with people that hit hard right out of the gate.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Save up about 10x l1 or l2 revives from getting regular game milestones. Also get signed up with marvel insider where you can find more free l1 revives (legit ones - you get points there you can get MCOC rewards for sent directly to your MCOC game account the next month).

Beat him to the point he's just about to Regen. Exit, revive (don't heal), rinse repeat. No cost at all if you got the revives banked and no stress, easy fight with anyone who can put in some quick, decent damage.

Work, smarter, not harder if you're stuck. Ultimately, you'll want to learn the skill to get through 💯 since you'll be seeing him plenty, but if he's your stepping stone to get CAV, do what you gotta cause the CAV rewards will help your account grow faster so you have more firepower. Plenty of people pay their way through content or buying champ's... This is the poor man's way if you're truly stuck... It might just take some time to bank the resources.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    I used Warlock. Lifesaver.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,120 ★★★★★
    I sure hope it is different. The first concept to understand is that the value that the comp has to your account is relative to your progression. If you give..let's say.. 10k 5* shards to a player who normally earns one 5 star crystal per month and then give the same compensation to someone who normally earns 2 5* crystals per week. You have essentially given the first player an item that is literally 8x more valuable to their account. As it would normally take them 8x the time to earn this item regularly.

That's crazy unfair. As the player who is higher in progression received an item 8x less valuable to them. Even though it's the "same" item.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Guillotine, Omega or MS should be able to take him down. Keep practicing, good luck!
  • Options
    Mohak1234Mohak1234 Posts: 1
    edited July 2020
    I did with 5* R4 Guillotine 2099 , it took combo of 200 to wreck him completely in one shot. 6*imiw can also do by heal blocking. Corvus is also great if you have revives.
  • Options
    Side note: This is an interesting perspective for older players. It looks like there are both pros and cons to having more content available to you when starting your account. A pro is that vertical progression happens way faster now than it used to. Another is that there is a larger amount of content available to do in a linear fashion (only initial clear), which gives valuable resources. However the downside is that you haven't explored the previous acts/chapters in order to grow your account and experience.

As older players, we progressed more slowly, but by the time the new content came out, we were ready for it. I'm not saying one experience is better than the other. Just noting how different it is now. But yes, it absolutely makes sense to push for a title if it is available to you. Absolutely. Once you acheive Cavalier though, make sure to go back and start exploring the previous content to build the skills, experience and roster depth (vs height) to continue further into the game.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    For all the bugs it wont matter as we know we all are getting something big