**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dual Class Basic Hero Crystals?

HalleyHalley Posts: 384 ★★
Hi all,
Does Dual Class Basic Hero Crystals mean that one 4*/5* crystal will pop up 2 champs for us to choose, like Nexus crystals, is it right?
Thank you all!

Comments

• HalleyHalley Posts: 384 ★★
    Haizzz, what a pity! If just narrow the classes, that's not much though.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Halley said:

its good If you are looking for something specific like aegon for abyss or ghost, overall it is a very good move and will help a ton.
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Are these confined only to 5* or will they be available for 6* champs as well?
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,800 ★★★★★
    Bahubali said:

Anyone know when they’ll bring this for 6*’s? I’m debating if i should hoard 6* shards as well
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

Bahubali said:

Anyone know when they’ll bring this for 6*’s? I’m debating if i should hoard 6* shards as well
    They said they had no intentions on changing the 6* crystals yet. That doesn't mean they won't at some point but I wouldn't expect it any time soon.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,800 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

GagoH said:

Bahubali said:

They said they had no intentions on changing the 6* crystals yet. That doesn't mean they won't at some point but I wouldn't expect it any time soon.

Guess ill just open them, lots of awful champions will be added to the pool in september diluting it even more
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Halley said:

50 ish champs in one crystal pool are better odds than what 130 ish champs in one crystal pool
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    Halley said:

This is a massive change and great improvement- not sure why u would think otherwise
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 384 ★★
    Seanl85 said:

It lowers the pool from 150ish to 50ish. And gives you some control if you are looking for a specific champ. Sounds good to me

Thanks bro! Really good to know this!!
    By the way, do anyone know which classes have more good champs? Maybe Mystic or Science?
  • OldAbe101stOldAbe101st Posts: 25
    Halley said:

Seanl85 said:

It lowers the pool from 150ish to 50ish. And gives you some control if you are looking for a specific champ. Sounds good to me

By the way, do anyone know which classes have more good champs? Maybe Mystic or Science?
    Personally, I think Mutant and Mystic are the ones with the most heavy hitters, with Skill a close third.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Halley said:

Seanl85 said:

Depends on who you are targeting. These crystals will help those looking for specific champs. For me, I'm still looking for Aegon and Doom, so I'll be targeting those first.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

Neotwism said:

GagoH said:

Bahubali said:

Guess ill just open them, lots of awful champions will be added to the pool in september diluting it even more
    No it wont, while a decent number of champions may enter, it is only a couple per class, and some of those are actually really nice. So atmost you are looking at like 2-4 extra in the crystal.