**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

July 2020 Maintenance Compensation

Guys, when is the game team going to give us the much-anticipated maintenance compensation? The emergency maintenance saga happened on July 22. It's been four days and I believe the issues are sorted out now. The multiverse arena have started as well. Also, what should be a fair compensation at Conqueror level? My take is a 10000 5-star shards, one 4-star crystal, two Premium Hero crystals, 150,000 gold, 100 units and sufficient potions. Is it fair to expect this compensation at Conqueror level?

Comments

• Options
    Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    They noted in the status post (in the banner at the top of the page, in case you didn’t see it) on July 24th that they will update everyone “later next week” regarding compensation details.

Going by past history, later next week means the very end of it or possibly even the following week, so I wouldn’t expect anything until then. Of course that all depends if the ongoing game stability issues can be resolved soon so they know what the overall impact is.
  • Options
    _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    my second account is conqueror, i think yer should just be grateful u getting free stuff and not overthink of more and more
  • Options
    SpiralSpiral Posts: 84
    how far into the game is conqueror anyways? stop begging and get to work finishing content that can be auto fought.
  • Options
    Rex1Rex1 Posts: 5
    Ask yourself if there is no maintenance then what can you get at conqueror level
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Things take time, they had to reorganize arena, aq,events, and war. As well as delaying rewards and server maintenances, there’s a lot to go over before they give compensation.
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Patience is a virtue, OP. Patience is a virtue.
  • Options
    atharvaapte198atharvaapte198 Posts: 19
    LOL. They indeed gave a 5 star nexus crystal for conqueror!!
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

LOL. They indeed gave a 5 star nexus crystal for conqueror!!

yeah honestly the shard compensation was ridiculously good, even though it wasn't even compensation technically lol. congrats I guess