**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Update cavalier crystals

Take 3 star champs out of cavalier crystals they’re already in the grand master crystals

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    9nly if you want the cost to double.
  • Options
    Ohhchewy90Ohhchewy90 Posts: 201

Don’t wish that to existence I wouldn’t mind paying 300 for a regular CC I’m tired of spending 3k units on CC and getting nothing but 3star I’m an end game player what I’m going to do with 3star champs
  • Options
    SGT_M9SGT_M9 Posts: 98

I’m sure most would be ok spending double units on it for 4-5-6* champs. Get those 3* out of there
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    Removing the 3*s increases the rate of Shards. 4* Dups will give 5* Shards, and so on. The 3*s are there to balance the rate.
  • Options

Removing the 3*s increases the rate of Shards. 4* Dups will give 5* Shards, and so on. The 3*s are there to balance the rate.

I know I’m not the only one that’s tired of spending 1.5 k on crystals to get all 3* champs but if they want to keep the 3* at least make them to nexus crystals and pay double
  • Options
    You really think if they remove 3*'s from Cav's that they will increase the drop rate of 6*'s? LOL nope. They aren't trying to flood rosters with 6*'s. IF they remove the 3*'s, they'll just increase the 4*'s drop rate to compensate.
  • Options
    UgnautUgnaut Posts: 46

You really think if they remove 3*'s from Cav's that they will increase the drop rate of 6*'s? LOL nope. They aren't trying to flood rosters with 6*'s. IF they remove the 3*'s, they'll just increase the 4*'s drop rate to compensate.

That is acceptable. 4* dupes atleast give you 5* shards, 3*s are completely useless for most Cavalier level players.
  • Options

You can’t even can’t even use 3 or 4 star in act 6 to become cavalier just keep the drop rates the same and remove 3 stars with 4* you get shards and iOS which is much more valuable
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

You can’t even can’t even use 3 or 4 star in act 6 to become cavalier just keep the drop rates the same and remove 3 stars with 4* you get shards and iOS which is much more valuable
    iOS is an operating system.

If you want to see 3*s get removed, then the drop rates for 6*s and 5*s would likely decrease, and the price would be much higher.
  • Options

But your goal isn't to get 4*'s. You want more 6*'s. Next you'll be asking for them to remove 4*'s.
  • Options

If you want to see 3*s get removed, then the drop rates for 6*s and 5*s would likely decrease, and the price would be much higher.
    You got jokes my bad for my iPhone to autocorrect the word since that word isn’t apart of iPhone dictionary
  • Options

And I and tons of other players wouldn’t mind paying more units for a chance to get a 5 or 6 star champ even recommended cavalier nexus crystals and double the cost shouldn’t be an spending over $200 on cav crystals to only get 15 3* and you’d feel the same way anyone would at least with 4* you’ll get 5* shard and 24 iso