**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Which 5star should i take to rank4

DarkKnight_98DarkKnight_98 Posts: 15
edited July 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I can only take 1 champ to rank4 as i have only 4 tier2 alpha catalyst and i can not get more in a quick span of time.
So should wait for my next 5star or rank up any of the champ currently present in my roster.
ALL ARE UNDUPED.
So forget about signature abilities.

Comments

• Options
    fallenp0etfallenp0et Posts: 62
    Ghost of course
  • Options

You choose, not some random people

Obviously i am confused and unable to choose..thats y i am posting it here and getting opinion from random people..
    If u want to help..gr8
    If not..its ok👍
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I don’t have ghost, so another option is iceman. He has bleed, poison, incinerate immunity. Has damage over time, and has protection against opponents special 3. All of his abilities are useful and he is good to have on a 5 man quest team if you run into unexpected beed and poison nodes.
  • Options
    Thanks all for helping out👍
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Ghost
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

I don’t have ghost, so another option is iceman. He has bleed, poison, incinerate immunity. Has damage over time, and has protection against opponents special 3. All of his abilities are useful and he is good to have on a 5 man quest team if you run into unexpected beed and poison nodes.

Ghost also has practical immunity to those debuffs plus every other DOT debuff in the game plus she can tank sp3’s with hood synergy as well has crazy damage free openings and 0 reliance on any debuffs
  • Options
    manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    I think ghost would be the best
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,388 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    No contest there
  • Options
    MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Either groot or ghost
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    if you can play her, then ghost
    if you can't, then learn her and then rank her up
    if you still can't play her, then maybe Iceman or voodoo
  • Options
    Drew3808Drew3808 Posts: 50
    Ghost, if you don’t want to do ghost then hulk ragnorok. Or, whichever you are most comfortable with. But probably ghost.
  • Options
    rvcubingrvcubing Posts: 140
    ghost
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,950 ★★★★★
    Gladiator Hulk
  • Options
    Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Ghost. I'd think about Vision though. Easy to use, double immunities, good power drain
  • Options
    HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Ghost for sure
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Great choices: Ghost
    Good choices: Night thrasher, Voodoo, iceman, and crossbones
    God tier option: Groot
  • Options
    Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    Ghost definitely. As soon as i saw ghost, I didn’t even bother to look at the rest. It’s ghost.
  • Options
    Thanks all..took ghost to rank 4
    Thanks for the suggestions.