**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Suggestions on team to work through 5.2.4

Been trying for a bit and keep getting beat down very early. I would love any suggestions on what team you would utilize to get through this. My previous team, that I used to get through act 4, was basically the Ragnarok team, which is most of my maxed 4*'s, and it feels outmatched. Since act 4 I have been really lucky with 5* pulls and have been trying to put together a solid team. I also have a 5* Void further down that I just got and have not been able to level up yet (but if that makes a difference).

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Omega would definitely be your mvp. His spores shut down the purify from masochism, so you can parry freely
  • Options
    rwrrwr Posts: 4
    I wasn't aware of that, thanks for passing that on.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    CAIW will be good for that if you know how to reparry. Like Thicco said, each spore on OR decreases the shrug off chance by a flat 10%, so 10 or more spores means you will never activate masochism. OR also deals with the Caltrops storm at the end.
  • Options
    I have also noticed that if I use IMIW the right way he is super effective. I just use SP1 after a parry and that heal block really helps. But yes, as others have mention Cap IW has really been a beast, just hammering them and using the SP2 has really helped. Not through yet but getting closer.
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Use CAIW IMIW Omega Darkhawk and GR or switch out GR for Heimdall for that synergy
  • Options
    I ended up getting it by using Corvus almost exclusively. I took the path with vision, so 2 charges, and then killed the first X men (I forget who). After that, I was able to hack Dr. Strange on without dying until I got to scarlet witch right before Collector. Took some revives but if you have a Corvus I would use him and take the bottom left path to power hm up.
  • Options
    StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
    Take Corvus(must), Omega, CapIW, Ghost rider or Dark hawk, Rulk.
    Take Heimdall for synergy against collector, you might save few units.
  • Options
    ChampkillerBatmanChampkillerBatman Posts: 150
    CAIW keep his kinetics at 5 to really reduce damage. Also if your gonna use sp2 or sp3 do a quick heavy before so you can get the fury buff and that will add up to the increase damage.

Hes been my team leader in every quest since the day i got him.