**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can we talk bout

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
How champs get punished before their special animation is over.

2 examples i noticed that happened in canadian. First one was using venom and after using sp1 guardian auto block triggered not even before venom finishes his sp1, guardian for the attack leaving me dead but i couldnt react faster enough to back away.

2nd sunspot against WS, used my sp2 on him and again without sunspot even fully finishing the end of his sp2 by hitting the ground he is attacked by WS once again leaving me to get KO.

I know there are other instances where champions push you to the corner after their sp3 and basically punish you in the corner and you can evade so much till your dead. I accepted to deal with that but now its getting more annoying and borderline pissing me off!.

Anyone else been getting punished before their specials are even completed

Comments

• Seanl85Seanl85 Posts: 34
    Dont throw specials against guardian, then he cant autoblock
    Not sure about the second one, did you land the special? Coz if you did WS cant get up and hit you.
    Possibly something to do with your block timing. Post a vid if you can
  • NablockNablock Posts: 46
    Agree about Sunspot. Happens to me whenever I don’t finish the fight with a SP2. Definitely needs to be fixed.