Due to an issue with Alliance War Defense Tactic, we will be ending this Alliance War Season effective immediately. This current War will not count towards your Alliance War Season Score. War Season eligibility rewards will be reduced to 2 Wars in the Season.

We understand that this is not a perfect solution, but without the ability to remove or freeze the War Rating quick enough, the rest of our Alliance War season would be compromised.

This war will remain active, and in-game, you will still see the season until tomorrow. After we end the season tomorrow, we will be taking some time to collect data and remove the changes to the Alliance War Season score. Once that is complete, we will be able to send out Alliance War Season rewards.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

IF YOUR ALLIANCE.......

• isn't understanding to real life
(career, job, family, SLEEP)
• don't run map 5 or higher
• have trouble 100%ing all 3 bdgs, all 5x
• struggles with AW
• isn't at least GOLD 3
• Requires you to do too much
(Change your in game name, download a bunch of apps, set a timer, spam messages you etc)
• can't take a joke
(Just nothing about race, sexual preference, religion, or culture) **** jokes are okay
Etc.

Then you may need a new alliance
AW; GOLD 2
AQ; Maps 5.5.4. Looking to do 5.5.5. W/ mods

Add me on LINE app >> Georgie24k

(A sister alliance is available as well)

Comments

• Blue_MarvelBlue_Marvel Posts: 148
    INTERNATIONAL PLAYERS

You are more than welcomed. Caribbean, Trinidadian, Asian, Filipino, French, Italian, UK, India, Mexico, Mexico jr. Aka Texas, Mexico III aka Cali, Mutant, Kree, Skrull etc.
  • LadyLotusLadyLotus Posts: 41
    What about inhumans?? Can I join if I’m inhuman??? 👀
  • Blue_MarvelBlue_Marvel Posts: 148
    Ahahahahha Yes, Inhumans as well..
    Esp if you come with Lockjaw..

How can you not love a teleporting pup? Lol