Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

The Legion of Doop is looking for a couple of active players - AQ map 5/mods, 2bgs war

The Legion of Doop is looking for a couple of active players.

~AQ = map 5 with master modifiers--working towards working in a day or two of map 6.
~AW = optional, item-less 2 BGs

We have an awesome server with awesome people. If this sounds like a good fit for you and your roster, come check us out and chat with the officers. https://discord.gg/pdRPUGy

Comments

• Options
    NRJ_1998NRJ_1998 Posts: 61
    edited July 2020

I am not capable of doing map 6 but I can do map 5. I would say I'm skilled in combat, 2 weeks ago I finished Act 5 and I only used 2 solo revives and I did uncollected with a few R4 4*s and 1 team revive. Bare in mind I got uncollected 3 months ago
  • Options
    Chríš83Chríš83 Posts: 16
    NRJ_1998 congrats on becoming uncollected! And congrats on some amazing r4 5 star champs. We run master modifiers on map 5 and we run gold 3 in war. Between the two, I'm not sure you'd have enough high ranked champs to participate in both events. With that roster, it won't take you long to get there man. Thanks for commenting and feel free to reach out to me when you have 2-3 5 star rank 5 champions!
  • Options
    GaryagGaryag Posts: 474
    Chris83 I would be interested garyg 2798 discord path seeker in game thanks I have pics of my roster let me know