**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Awesome job kabam

MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
I’ll give it to you. Not impossible and good rewards. Good job on the summer smack down event. Betting omega will be a nightmare though.

Comments

• Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    All fights were well put together with decent nodes. I personally did not like the heavy handed due to not being able to reparry Havoc. But overall it was nice change of difficulty for decent rewards !! Good job and keep up the good work Kabam!
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    It was fun for sure. looking forward for next weeks content (if the game is up anyways)
  • 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    I thought it was fairly basic honestly. Had some fun with it, but nothing seemed new. Seen crumbling armor havok before multiple times, same with diablo on that kinetic brewing, etc. was able to walk through it itemless on the first try. Appreciate the rewards, but just felt like a boss rush of bosses we’ve already seen
  • Cpt9ToesCpt9Toes Posts: 32
    Isn’t that what Boss Rush is? Past EQ bosses?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Cpt9Toes said:

Isn’t that what Boss Rush is? Past EQ bosses?

That's what this boss rush is. Previous boss rushes were newly crafted fights. On the last one, female content creators and members of the community designed fights. Before that, it was content creators and members of the community created it. Usually kabam makes them
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    i need a counter to the havok should i use colossus i have warlock and gulli and hb but the stupid crumbling Armour gets me but the other does not seem difficult.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★

i need a counter to the havok should i use colossus i have warlock and gulli and hb but the stupid crumbling Armour gets me but the other does not seem difficult.

Use Colossus for Havok.
    He is immune to armor break so crumbling armor node won’t affect you at all 😉
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    16wegnerk said:

I thought it was fairly basic honestly. Had some fun with it, but nothing seemed new. Seen crumbling armor havok before multiple times, same with diablo on that kinetic brewing, etc. was able to walk through it itemless on the first try. Appreciate the rewards, but just felt like a boss rush of bosses we’ve already seen

I think you're the only one besides me with a Red Hulk profile pic and yeah I agree, there nothing new in the nodes.