**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

variant 3 rogue

can doom or morningstar can nullify rogue regen in variant 3

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    They can, since it is a buff.
    But the buff will return after some time, so you will need to nullify it again
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Pretty risky with Morningstar, not many windows for her to nullify/outdamage. Sym might be better overall for the job.
  • Options
    MilantMilant Posts: 3
    what are the best options
    .i am stuck at rogue
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    If I can remember good that Rogue passively regen 1% per health per second.
    Doom, Morningstar and other nullify champs are useless there. Even most heal block champs are useless, like Void, Yondu etc. since there is Aspect Of War node also.
    Human Torch, Warlock, Guilly99 and Star Lord can do that fight 😉
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Doom, Morningstar and other nullify champs are useless there. Even most heal block champs are useless, like Void, Yondu etc. since there is Aspect Of War node also.

It's actually not passive, it's a buff that reoccurs at intervals. Or has it been changed?
  • Options
    AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Doom:
    If you play aggressively, yes. If Rogue dashes to you, mighty charge will remove all debuffs (shock in the case of doom) and it gonna be hard keeping heavying her. Try to push her to the wall and fight will be easier
    MS:
    Rogue will get back regen after a few seconds. If you don't boost, could be too hard

In my case, I used starlord after failing with sentinel
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    Warlock. So much warlock. Once infected, an active regen makes the defender lose power. And if awakened, they will degen too.
  • Options
    KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    ghost can do it as well with the tech power boost
  • Options

Greekhit said:

It's actually not passive, it's a buff that reoccurs at intervals. Or has it been changed?
    I can’t remember for sure since it’s been very long since I did this fight. If it’s a buff then Doom could work.
    Anyway, it’s easier with HT or Warlock since their heal block it’s based on passive effects and doesn’t been affected by Rogue’s shrug off ability.
  • Options
    Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    I used Ghost with a 200% power boost and just went ham on specials until I got her down. Took a couple tries as you need to manage ghosts power perfectly.
  • Options
    KeriParkerKeriParker Posts: 54
    I used my rank 5 warlock. Other options are a highly leveled sentinel, Ghost (tech power boost), Mysterio, Guilly 2099 and maybe starlord and starky. (The last two arent the best options and might be hard to solo rogue with)
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    I used sym supreme. Nullify at start and always have stagger. Even if you mess up the starting nullify makes sure she doesn't regen.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I used starlord; rank 4. Don’t lose your combo. I began to out damage her around combo 150. Dead around 185-200.
  • Options

I used starlord; rank 4. Don’t lose your combo. I began to out damage her around combo 150. Dead around 185-200.

My first try was with a 4* 5/50 sig99 SL full boosted and died of block damage after around 200 hits and Rogue at 20% remaining health.
    I can confirm SL needs to be at least a 5* version to do that fight.
    Human Torch with nova flames is the best counter there 😉
  • Options
    PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Use Mephisto he works wonders and the Regen don’t come back
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Doom should be ok, if you can place stagger in time. Sym supreme or maybe hood should work as well, I guess. I'd try it myself with r2 hood, but she's too far and I'm to lazy
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

It’s not passive and the node is mighty charge not aspect of war, but yeah the options you mentioned are accurate
  • Options
    AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 194 ★★
    An awaken Symbiote Supreme did the job for me.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I used a 5/50 warlock best bet is to try and pin her in the corner
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    I used symbiote supreme. The staggers would stop her regen.
  • Options
    The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    I used sent

Build up to max analysis charges and build near an sp2 but not to it
    Launch sp1
    Heavy spam
    Launch sp1 whenever
    you can more heavy
    Pray to cheezits it works
  • Options
    tklmctklmc Posts: 54
    R4 symbiote did the job
  • Options
    Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    You need to outdamage her. Sentinel, SL, G99 will all work. It's not a linear fight; just keep building damage until she goes down. Don't depend on debuffs as Rogue will purify them.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Yeah rank 4, 5 star lol