**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

masochism mechanism

hi everyone.. i just want to know a small thing that while fighting a champ in masochism node the node says removes debuff and regen {}% health to defender, i always fight it with capiw but there is always some other champs in my team for whom cap also applies petrify, armor break or weakness debuff along with stun. while masochism timer has expired and i want to parry them they just remove the stun debuff not the other ones... any reason why only stun is removed while other debuffs by capiw stays on defender... same thing happens with any multi debuff applying champs too

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,840 ★★★★★
    Masoquism doesn't remove already existing debuffs on the champion. Once the cooldown timer is over, it will remove the next debuff applied (or debuffs, if more than 1 are inflicted at the same time).
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Masochism will remove the debuff that triggers it. Not the debuffs that were applied when it was under cool down.
  • Options
    Rajdeep1997Rajdeep1997 Posts: 88
    oh yeah... sorry for my confusion.. it does remove all of them... thanks for clarifying