**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

PLEASE fix the mastery tree

Why do I need to put 15 points in defense just to unlock willpower? I really only want block proficiency. That is 4 points. I need to waste another 11 mastery points just to unlock willpower. Instead of only having to spend 7 points (4 in block prof + 3 in willpower) I have to spend 18 points to get what I want. That's ridiculous.

Comments

• AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    edited September 2017
    One of the reason that I don't run will power
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Well, I hadn't ran willpower since the 12.0 nerf. But with the new war, u pretty much need to run suicides for defense (which is dumb). And I actually despise suicides. I like to use power control champs which are reliant on specials. So now I need willpower again which is irritating bc now I can't run mystic dispersion which I love. It also means I can't use specials (which I constantly forget about). I hate so much about this war.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Run477 wrote: »
    Well, I hadn't ran willpower since the 12.0 nerf. But with the new war, u pretty much need to run suicides for defense (which is dumb). And I actually despise suicides. I like to use power control champs which are reliant on specials. So now I need willpower again which is irritating bc now I can't run mystic dispersion which I love. It also means I can't use specials (which I constantly forget about). I hate so much about this war.

You don't have to run suicides in the new format. Given your post about the amount of items you use in war I think you'd be better off removing the suicides for now anyways.
  • Kabam has stated they didn't like seeing everyone use the same setup, so wouldn't more diverse setups be possible if we weren't commanded to spend x amount of points within a specific group?
  • CptMuffinCptMuffin Posts: 85
    I haven't had a single point in the defense mastery tree in a few months and I don't regret it at all. The defense masteries are all garbage. The only useful one is Resonate when used with Elektra. And even then, Elektra doesn't need it as you can put debuffs on every champ in the game easily enough with her. Skip defense all together and up your offense and utilities. You won't miss anything that defense has to offer.