Do you want to grow your rooster?

ReitchelReitchel Member Posts: 11
Controlled Collective II (our 2nd of 3 branches) is AQ focused and runs 3 BGs of AQ Maps 3, 4, and 5 x 5 days. We 100% explore all maps with modifiers. We reach 120k AQ points weekly.

We are a group of mature adults and family oriented. Only AQ and Line app for communication are mandatory.

Wars are optional, players choice if they want to participate in wars.

Contact on Line app is preferred:
1. Phaelon Grey
2. Reitchel, known as me
3. JudoJohn
4. Mathina

Comments

• ReitchelReitchel Member Posts: 11
    edited August 2020
    I liked all these relevant comments. Thank you, guys!

Kennado, Hhhhhhhhh - seems my extra (o) has made you so excited, maybe more than a rooster out of the cage.

Lucas - it was a mistake. I should have write 120MM. 120 milion. As you wish.
    Remember this:

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,489 ★★★★★
    Reitchel said:

Kennado, Hhhhhhhhh - seems my extra (o) has made you so excited, maybe more than a rooster out of the cage.

Took a second to realize you meant the extra letter. Apparently a few of us have our minds in the gutter. Lol. Carry on.

Reitchel said:

Took a second to realize you meant the extra letter. Apparently a few of us have our minds in the gutter. Lol. Carry on.
    I am sorry for it. :-(
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,489 ★★★★★
    Reitchel said:

Reitchel said:

I am sorry for it. :-(
    No it's all good. Didn't mean to interrupt your Thread. Just having a giggle. Sorry if it added to it going off.
    No problem @GroundedWisdom. At least I laughed with you. ;-)