**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

remove autofight button once the fight begins

Kabam, could you remove autofight button once fight is entered cos it's so easy to activate it by mistake and lose the fight.

Comments

• Options
    senostarssenostars Posts: 5
    Especially if hands are sweaty and getting the screen to respond accordingly is hard enough.
  • Options
    Morpheus, you're a pro. Go away now.
  • Options
    Button can be placed in many upper parts of the screen that is irrelevant during the fight
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Am I being selfish I wonder? Maybe instead of asking Kabam to change the layout of the game and features, you could clean your hands if they're sweaty and causing issues?
  • Options
    Maybe first you should stop and ask if that is a condition rather than dirt
  • Options
    edited August 2020

Never in 5 years of playing have I had that happen. The whole concept of the game is the skill and control you have with your hands. Just don't press it....

While its a non issue for me aswell and everyone i know its not been around for 5 years. Had to be that guy
    Remove: 5 years / Insert: Exact number of days and hours to stop condescending comments
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Never in 5 years of playing have I had that happen...

That might be because it's not been there for 5 years
    his statement is still true
  • Options
    HI_guys said:

Never in 5 years of playing have I had that happen...

That might be because it's not been there for 5 years
    Does my comment say that the option has been there for 5 years?! No it doesn't, so get a different hobby, as trying to be clever really isn't working for you!
  • Options
    GuruYosenGuruYosen Posts: 87
    What is device that you play?