**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just realized something about the solo objectives

Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
I don't know if I'm the only one,but I thought when it said defeat 12 champs in arena in the name of terrax, it meant to beat terrax in arena 12 times,but it actually is like your fighting "in the name of terrax" which meant to just win 12 fights in arena. Just wanted to make this post so anyone who was silly like me could get clarified

Comments

• Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    I noticed it too. Some very ambiguous language being used in the game as of late. Purposeful or not, I'm not sure?
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I noticed it too. Some very ambiguous language being used in the game as of late. Purposeful or not, I'm not sure?

it's flavor text, really. I thought it was clear, personally, but it definitely will seem confusing to many
  • Options

it's flavor text, really. I thought it was clear, personally, but it definitely will seem confusing to many
    What is flavor text?
  • Options
    Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★

What is flavor text?
    Basically something given in games to give the story more flavour. Like in a MMORPG, a sword would have the description "Tears through the fabric of space", etc.
  • Options
    Oh right, I'd never heard of that expression. Very creative, I like it.

However, the 'flavor text' is still ambiguous, as it has more than 1 interpretation.

Maybe it's a ploy just to get people on the forum discussing the game....
  • Options
    kpkumardtskpkumardts Posts: 120
    Xva23 said:

I don't know if I'm the only one,but I thought when it said defeat 12 champs in arena in the name of terrax, it meant to beat terrax in arena 12 times,but it actually is like your fighting "in the name of terrax" which meant to just win 12 fights in arena. Just wanted to make this post so anyone who was silly like me could get clarified

I also thaught the same way and thinking that I am not going to do it this time, but after some fights, I saw that I am completing the objectives and thought it's a bug, after some time i realized that it is working as inteded