**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

RANK REWARDS!

Het guyz anyone has any suggestions on how to rock on rank rewards. This is probably the 4th time I am participating in an Arena but it gets very annoying when we don't get a rank awards. How to get the top or the runner-up rank rewards cause I always make it up to the third last of the second last milestones but I always get either the last the second last or the third last rank rewards. I want the first rank not even the first the rank 1% to 10% cause I really need the kingpin I defeat Champions who are of ratings 300 more than mine but even then my rank is too low please help. Name's DEAD HAT HARRY in-game
Thank you

Comments

• Options
    adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    If you are a vet, you have to get more than double the last milestone to get top 1-10% I got him at 1.75 mil in his first arena
  • Options
    Vet??
  • Options
    Vet??

Veteran player.
  • Options
    OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Vet??
    Veteran means you have an account more than 60 days old. At that point, you are competing against everyone in the game in arena, not just the other new players, so you are a significant disadvantage in reaching the top since your team is relatively small. In veteran, the 3* 1-10% does typically reach 1.5M and up unless it’s a repeated champion (such as Black Panther). In that case, it’s typically around 800k.

You can look at some of the cutoff collectors to see what the typical scores require.
  • Options
    Hey how do you get rank rewards