Changes to incursions

SpherictreySpherictrey Member Posts: 24
For what seems to be the 3rd time in a row I was paired with someone who didn't know what they were doing in incursions. They up and quit on me. Its annoying, but the least that can be done is find a way where I am not being penalized and can use my Champs again. Now I have to wait before I can use my champs again due to cool down.

I mean this last guy quit after having one of his Champs knocked out.

There has to be a better way. It freaking frustrating.

Comments

• JadedJaded Member Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★

For what seems to be the 3rd time in a row I was paired with someone who didn't know what they were doing in incursions. They up and quit on me. Its annoying, but the least that can be done is find a way where I am not being penalized and can use my Champs again. Now I have to wait before I can use my champs again due to cool down.

I mean this last guy quit after having one of his Champs knocked out.

There has to be a better way. It freaking frustrating.

Find a partner and stick to them.
    I lost my incursion partner two months ago and haven’t been able to find since.
  • SpherictreySpherictrey Member Posts: 24
    The least they could do is penalize those that quit early and keep them from the matchmaking process.

I agree with you to find a partner. They are just difficult to find.
  • JadedJaded Member Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★
    They are making some QOL changes to it, allowing you to exit out of the first room without losing your champs to cool down timers.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Member Posts: 922 ★★★

The least they could do is penalize those that quit early and keep them from the matchmaking process.

I agree with you to find a partner. They are just difficult to find.

They do get penalized.. their champs get locked out... but why anyone would even start incursions with randoms is beyond me..