**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dual class Crystal

What did you get?

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I wonder why they aren’t for 4 stars and other stars except 6 star as well @Kabam Miike ? I would like to target certain 4 star ISO for rank ups.

6 stars will probably come later, they are still wanting to restrict aces to those. 4*s are super easy to get.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

I wonder why they aren’t for 4 stars and other stars except 6 star as well @Kabam Miike ? I would like to target certain 4 star ISO for rank ups.

6 stars will probably come later, they are still wanting to restrict aces to those. 4*s are super easy to get.
    Yah I know super easy to get but when there’s certain iso I want I can open 10 4 stars and never get that iso so I would prefer dual so It can be easier to make sure I get that iso.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Horrible. So far gambit, kingpin, red cyclops, cable.
  • deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
    Sabertooth
  • AmarriteAmarrite Posts: 50
    Sabertooth is a beast when you get his furies stacked up. I have him as a six star and he's loads of fun. Doesn't even need to be awakened.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I would have got it if they told me when they were released but they didn't so yesterday I opened a basic and got capitan marvel og
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,307 ★★★★

5* X23.. i guess it could have been worse

Yeah.. it did get worse.. after i finish Summer Smackdown beta.. i open 6* basic and got to awaken my 6* Cyclops Blue..
  • Seanl85Seanl85 Posts: 34

Some great pulls, nick, collosus, namor.
    Still searching for aegon