Due to an issue with Alliance War Defense Tactic, we will be ending this Alliance War Season effective immediately. This current War will not count towards your Alliance War Season Score. War Season eligibility rewards will be reduced to 2 Wars in the Season.

We understand that this is not a perfect solution, but without the ability to remove or freeze the War Rating quick enough, the rest of our Alliance War season would be compromised.

This war will remain active, and in-game, you will still see the season until tomorrow. After we end the season tomorrow, we will be taking some time to collect data and remove the changes to the Alliance War Season score. Once that is complete, we will be able to send out Alliance War Season rewards.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Screen freeze problem on Android

Why didn't fix the freeze bug yet.On AQ its freezes for 5 to 10 sec when i tap the fight and also disconnects sometimes. On LOL totally freeze for over 1 min this is not so good. Please fix as soon as possible.

Comments

• Maximus_AuroMaximus_Auro Posts: 19
    For me when I tap the fight button in AQ, it freezes and I get timed out and lose half health of my champion. Haven't been able to do AQ.
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 419 ★★★
    This is a real issue. A good guy in our alliance finally just dropped out from guilt after weeks not being able to do anything in AQ.
  • MadhanHiphopMadhanHiphop Posts: 12
    All moderaters please solve this issue
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 323 ★★★
    I am facing this issue also,it really sucks,I have lost half health 4 times in this round of AQ alone,screen freezes in act 6 for a few 2nd in act 6 b4 starting also
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    Am facing this issue too please kabaam do something it might cost me my spot in my alliance.