**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cyclops (blue team )

King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
Just pulled a 5 star Cyclops
Is he is good or just a average champ without awaken

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    I’m not a fan of either Cyke. If you are starting out, however, a 5* can make a big difference in your questing even if he’s mediocre. Without knowing what level you’re at, it’s hard to say.

Dr. Zola
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Red Cyclops is better
    (Yes, seriously)
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Cyclops is a bad character overall. Bad damage output, bad health, and no buffs or debuffs. The only thing I could see him used for is an unblockable sp1 node, and even there, thanks to his terrible damage output, he doesn't do too well.

Now, a 5 star can carry you well throughout the early portion of the game, even if it's cyclops. But toward the end, you're gonna see stronger and stronger champs, and Cyclops simply can't compete with that.
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    Red Cyclops suck so much, but 90s cyclops is pretty good, not good tier but once you get to 20 hit combos, you laser beams become unblockable and combine that with stacks of armor break and you got yourself one heck of an Xmen
  • King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
    DrZola wrote: »
    I’m not a fan of either Cyke. If you are starting out, however, a 5* can make a big difference in your questing even if he’s mediocre. Without knowing what level you’re at, it’s hard to say.

Dr. Zola

I am level 41 player and Cyclops is my 2nd 5 star champ first was juggernaut .
    My luck in 5 star is bad .
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    He's average and really needs a dupe to be better if you don't have any other good armor break champions, he really isn't worth awakening
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,756 ★★★★★
    Did not realise this champ has a passive power gain.
    Power Gain - Passive
    With precise control over inter-dimensional energies, Cyclops gains Power faster at low Power levels.
    The lower Cyclops’ Power Levels are, the faster he gains Power, both from attacking and defending. This allows him to fire off Special 1 and Special 2 more often than other champions.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'd make the effective joke but it's overplayed at this point lol. He's solidly average.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    He is effectively effective in the most effective way imaginable.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,756 ★★★★★
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    He is effectively effective in the most effective way imaginable.

Not this champ. It's the other one.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,360 ★★★★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    Did not realise this champ has a passive power gain.
    Power Gain - Passive
    With precise control over inter-dimensional energies, Cyclops gains Power faster at low Power levels.
    The lower Cyclops’ Power Levels are, the faster he gains Power, both from attacking and defending. This allows him to fire off Special 1 and Special 2 more often than other champions.

Blue Cyke is a bit poor when Unawakened, but an okay champ when Awakened. Still, he's a five star champ, so at your level is likely to be useful. Just use his SP1/SP2 regularly, as the armour break boosts his damage output.

Compared to Red Cyke:
    Blue Cyke's armour breaks are slightly less potent, but last around 50% longer. They get longer still when he's Awakened.
    Blue Cyke has passive power gain, as noted.
    When he's Awakened, Blue Cyke's special attacks can become truly Unblockable (with knockback and armour break), whilst Red Cyke's just deal their normal damage through block (but no knockback or armour break).
    Red Cyke's only significant selling point is that he can crit through a block with all his attacks (but the damage is still reduced unless it's a Special using his Awakened ability)
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

not gud champ sry

Why?
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    With cyclops drop rates his cyclops is probably sig 200 by now