**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

player looking for new home after this AQ

my id is ozzieont looking for active alliance map 5 and 3 also have line app not bull please

Comments

• Hey ozzieont. If you're interested we are looking for an active player to replace someone who isn't active enough. Our alliance is The Brotherhood [BRO]. 9.1mil. Line is required. We usually run Map5 3 times, Map4 twice. Friend me in game Spidey3337 if you're interested
  • Forgot to mention, we can make room today if needed.
  • You would be at place in my alliance. I have layed contact with you in game. Cheers.
  • CarpyCarpy Posts: 95
    Added you in game you can also find me on line @ carpy16. We would be interested in bringing you on board. We do map 5x5.
  • We typically do 55333. 7M alliance [Hoag]. We're losing an officer about your calibre to a top-tier alliance. You'd be a perfect replacement on paper. Message me on Line at Adkoon33 if interested.
  • Josh056Josh056 Posts: 126
    Running maps 55333. Weekly SA rewards. Looking to replace one or two. Officer spot available. I sent you a friend request in game. You can find me on Line at Josh056games. Hope to hear from you. I think you would be a great addition to our team.
  • JSnookJSnook Posts: 219
    We're a 7.1, about to be 7.7 today after AQ rewards, got some we are adding. We run 5x5, message me on LINE jsnook2 if intersted. Sent in game request.
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    thanks everyone for your invites i join josh alliance at the moment if they dont have what i look for i will contact one of you im very serious about playing the game and ranking up my champions so i appreciate all your invites
  • BAW_KING1BAW_KING1 Posts: 16
    edited September 2017
    If you ever change your mind pls look us up (alliance name: Lords). We are a 10mil alliance and run aq 55522 and weekly aw twice per week. We grind and get all milestone plus rank rewards from all events. No drama just play and have fun. I will add you in game.
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    edited September 2017
    baw-king1 thanks