ANDROID OREO IS FIXED

Just became a message that the game has an update available... Downloaded it immediately and it works (at least it's downloading the game content within the app) :smiley: I'm so happy^^

Also I'm interestet if we get anything as reward or rather compensation

Comments

• perif_rrperif_rr Member Posts: 3
    I can't see an update and mine's still broken. Haven't been able to logon for more than a week or two I think.
    I've been kicked from my alliance :D:D
  • lmedi09lmedi09 Member Posts: 3
    Hmm, very strange
    I'm already playing again on my Nexus 5X with Oreo 8.0
  • AleSkapsAleSkaps Member Posts: 8
    it's not true
  • DiscoDecksDiscoDecks Member Posts: 24
    Still getting the same **** after download wtf kabam sort your **** out gb7eji92jbsn.png
    l230a5lbthg8.png
  • DiscoDecksDiscoDecks Member Posts: 24
    So now i get punished for downloading update cant get on for 30minutes sick of the same **** update after update
  • lmedi09lmedi09 Member Posts: 3
    I'm very sorry to hear that from you :-/
    I made this post in true believe, that it is working...
    i don't know why it's working on mine
  • ProfgotenProfgoten Member Posts: 4
    Still getting the storage full, bullhonkey!
  • Whaitdo2Whaitdo2 Member Posts: 5
    Me too wtf!!
  • demoneyeorchiddemoneyeorchid Member Posts: 9
    Not fixed.
    Not fixed.

:s
    lmedi09 wrote: »
    I'm very sorry to hear that from you :-/
    I made this post in true believe, that it is working...
    i don't know why it's working on mine

Wtf
  • JuiceCubeJuiceCube Member Posts: 1
    Fixed for me on Nexus 6p. Had to uninstall the app and redownload.
    It'll now prompt for access to photos/media storage.
  • AJ1441AJ1441 Member Posts: 2
    Working for me too. Update came through last night and everything downloaded just fine for me. I'm using the Nexus 5x. The only problem I have now is the Parallel app is not loading the game so I had to download another app so I could run both accounts without having to log off and log in. I think that's a Parallel app issue though.
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Member Posts: 309
    try a clean wipe with no other apps but Line, Chrome and such and see if you still get them errors
  • JaxenrothJaxenroth Member Posts: 5
    Confirmed NOT FIXED on my Google Pixel XL running 8.0. Just deleted the apk and restarted than re-downloaded it and I still get "device is out of storage". @Kabam you guys really need to address this.
  • ArsenalPrimeArsenalPrime Member Posts: 15
    edited September 2017
    it went down for maintenance .. I thought it would be fixed but I just redownloaded it and same error about insufficient storage..hope fully it's fixed for all of us soon.
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    edited September 2017
    Hey guys,

If you're still seeing this issue, can you please tell us what device you're using? As we can see, there are a number of users that are no longer seeing this problem, but need to gather the information on those of you that still are.

Please share your information in this thread here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/20615/oreo-problem-fix-in-progress
This discussion has been closed.