**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hey, this is fun!

GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
Fairly simple question that I’m sure has been asked before. Which game mode/Content do you find the most enjoyable and why?

Hey, this is fun! 48 votes

AW
6%
Jim0172StellanThe_UNCOLLECTED123 3 votes
AQ
0%
Arena (lol)
2%
Ramil0222 1 vote
Story content
43%
RaganatorDragonMCOCBowTieJohnThatOneMasterGamerQacobArsozdeepblack12GinjabredMonstaIcy000MasterpuffLucifer1810Erik_Killmonger1001Unio77SuperiorSymbioteCaptainGameZeuszeroLioz178ShøckercentennialRayaan_2000 21 votes
Variants
16%
Timone147JestressSamuel030sMobile_P0tat0No_oneukSpideyFunkoSoyheyor123MuffinBrain 8 votes
AoL and LoL
4%
Lvernon15Crcrcrc 2 votes
Incursions
10%
GoddessIliasxxKyojinxxRockypantherxDoctor_Strange19JragonMaster170 5 votes
Other (specify)
16%
LmaoMeebletonlowlevelplayermanan_44Captain_HGr8TonyStarkMrGreekTURTLEGOATPIE 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Incursions
    Personally I like incursions the best. It’s unique, rewards are solid, and it’s the only mode with true player control imho. And every run is different so I know I’m going to have a different experience every time (usually ended by some dumb node combination but hey it happens)
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Story content
    I have always preferred story content (even though I also believe 6.2 is the worst content in the game). I like that there are no artificial counters telling you that you should die and revive. That's why I don't like LOL and AOL as much (even if more rewarding). AW is trash. Arena is a necessary evil. AQ is a bit too repetitive. Incursions - I could take it or leave it.
  • Options
    Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Other (specify)
    Eq and side quest
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Other (specify)

Eq and side quest

seconded
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Variants
    variant 1 is the best piece of content ever released for MCOC.

jk, but in all seriousness it’s a fun challenge for great rewards