**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

275k Rated player, Looking for an active alliance!

Things i am looking for:

AQ map 3 100% 2-3 groups at least
SA every week
AW whenever possible, but pretty relaxed on requirements until things get finalized.
(will do donations if we do map 5 with 3 battlegroups 100%) i also have the line app
will join after SA reset
In game name "The Dros"

Comments

• 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    TheDros wrote: »
    Things i am looking for:

AQ map 3 100% 2-3 groups at least
    SA every week
    AW whenever possible, but pretty relaxed on requirements until things get finalized.
    (will do donations if we do map 5 with 3 battlegroups 100%) i also have the line app
    will join after SA reset
    In game name "The Dros"

what is your prestige we only do map 5x5 (unless 30 minute timers then we will do 1 map6)
  • TheDrosTheDros Posts: 3
    edited September 2017

4224 is my current prestige

• HoochieMCOCHoochieMCOC Posts: 372
    9.7M Looking for active players. My line: h.o.o.c.h.i.e
  • i have one im building, i sent a request. same name as here
  • Hey, I sent you a friend request in game. We are looking for someone to replace a person who isn't active in our alliance, The Brotherhood [Bro]. We are a tight knit group of guys from all over the world. We run maps 54545 and use line to communicate. We are a chill alliance with very good players who very active in both AQ and AW and reap the rewards of our efforts. Check me out @ Spidey3337 in game and on line, and check out our alliance if you get a chance.
  • If you havent joined an alliance look up the sith lords we deff can accommodate
  • Tom_Cruise1Tom_Cruise1 Posts: 56
    Alliance: [R+G] Rage and Grace
    NO EVENTS MIN REQUIRED. We are relaxed alliance (Life always comes first), but not inactive.

we focus only on AQ (Map 5x5)/AW (Tier 4-5), though we mostly complete 'completion' and 'item use', and some arena events if a good basic champ is on (depends on how many are going for the basics)

contact any officer, or reach me on Line at tom.cruise1.tc1
  • tophertechtophertech Posts: 33
    edited September 2017
    Not sure if you found a good alliance yet or not but I feel like your requests are what my alliance is looking for. We do AQ map 3 with 3 BGs, duels, and 3 day alliance events. In regards to AW, we only runs it like twice a week at the moment, until our roster gets stronger. The alliance has a 3 million rating at the moment and is called "Herd of GOATs". Message me through LINE if you are still interested. LINE ID is tophertech.
    g21lonshuzxe.png

sclkep2msuu2.png
    o9tpyoguytl1.png

• I have found an alliance! thank you guys for all of your time.