**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What to do after act 5?

MayisMayis Posts: 1,036 ★★★★
edited May 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hi. Today I completed act 5 and now I dont know what to do next. Give me advice pls on what I should focus now? Am I ready for any variants, or for Cavalier run? Maybe I just should do 100 % act 5 or uncollected eq?

P.S. I dont have Rulk for Domino, so parry heavy variants is not a thing I can do

Comments

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I would try and push through to cavalier, the rewards progression is good. Then 100% act 5
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Not sure you’re getting cav with that team. No 4*s remember.

I’d say you’re well placed to take on v2 first pass at least. Capiw, venom and vtd can do a lot of that. She hulk, thing too. Domino if you have rulk.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Push for Cavalier first. Then r4 your Venom and have yourself a walk on elders bane 😉
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Take Claire to rank 4 and straight to chapter 1 completion don't worry about that crossbones Claire can solo it.So basically sentinel boss looks tough according to your roster.I say wait for rank up materials.You have Venom and domino you can easily complete Variant 2 itemless indeed.With Domino and venom variant 2 competition is very easy in that case you will also get rank up materials for your champions to do act 6.

So variant 2 completion.
  • GravediggerMCOCGravediggerMCOC Posts: 193
    100 percent story quests.
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 339 ★★
    Definitely not ready for cavalier
    Crumb3307 said:

Definitely not ready for cavalier

wish you were ready
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,448 ★★★★
    Give a Cavalier run a go but don't over invest items into it for now, just see how far you get and don't be afraid to start the map again if you get smacked. If you get to the boss and get them down less than 50% before your team is knocked out then maybe revive and try to finish them off - getting Cavalier is definitely worth it if you can manage it so give that a go.

As others have said, you have the champs for Variant 2 so by all means give that a go as well - even just a completion run will give some good rewards.

Go back and cruise through Elder's Bane after you've tried/done those two
  • Angelfire_TNORAngelfire_TNOR Posts: 64
    Seatin has a pretty good progression guide. It is a few month old now but you may find it helpful. Based on what you have you probably want to be interleaving the highest monthly quest you can manage and working through Act 5 100%. He recommends doing 5.1, 5.4, 5.3 and then 5.2. Largely because 5.3 is super long and those collector fights are a revive sink if you don’t have a good high rank counter.

As soon as you can manage the variants they have great rewards for a first pass and would really help you out. Not sure if you are ready for those quite yet though. Seatin also has completion guides for all of these which should help you give a sense of if you are ready or not.
    Mayis said:

@GravediggerMCOC why did u revive this thread? I posted it 2.5 months ago -_-
    And yup, Im Cavalier

whoops