**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Skilled player looking for a home :)

Hello future alliance mates!

I’m currently looking for an alliance in Gold 2 or above, that runs 3 BGs! Map 4 with any modifiers is no problem for me and Map 5 is still good for me unless you run the most difficult modifiers! I’d consider myself a skilled player (no brag or anything) and I’m looking for a place where I can evolve at a good rate but still not take the game as my number 1 priority! I have discord and Line if needed! My total base hero rating is at 262k and 6k prestige at the moment, but I'm close to getting a full suicide mastery setup. My IGN is Raven~618 if you ever want to check out my profile! If you need more info, just let me know and I'll get back to you ASAP! (FYI, I’ll be responding to everyone but please give me at least 12 hours for me to respond because we might have different time zones).

Thank you for your time,
Raven~618

Comments

• Options
    jimmy89Leejimmy89Lee Posts: 13
    AQ 5x5 + Mods, AW 3BG, Gold 2. Interested? Add me: jimmyLi
  • Options
    Billotch13Billotch13 Posts: 129
    If you want to help build something great, we're in full rebuilding mode and would love to add you! Very active group, were running 5/5/4 but lost half the alliance. Search tag MRPRZ and add me on Line swaggydaddyo.
  • Options
    DavytrainDavytrain Posts: 18
    We are a laid back AQ focused alliance. We understand real life comes first. Looking for players capable of contributing to map 5. Line optional. My in game and line ids: Davytrain.
  • Options
    SpiderCWLSpiderCWL Posts: 141
    We are an alliance in the rebuilding process and need players who are willing to help us rebuild and grow. We currently do 1 group in AQ Map 5, but will definitely increase to 2 or 3 groups when we have the numbers. Also do 1 group in AW (Silver 2 in last season). No chat app required. Only use the in-game chat. Search for "team martin" if interested.