**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Asking for suggestions on my roster that if I can complete 6.2

Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hello everybody, please suggest me by analyzing my roster and tell me that if I can complete 6.2
If not than tell some ideas that I can change in my roster.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Maybe u shud wait untill ur Ghost is ranked up to r4 or something and also Wasp(if u have) unless u r a very skilled player
    Or just wait untill the act 6 nerfs
  • ZeuszeroZeuszero Posts: 54
    Doom can take down the champion and the easy path isn't too difficult. Just bring some counter for iceman, magik and practice against the champion and you should be fine.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Thank you both for suggestions but I need more suggestions so please everybody suggest me.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Where are you in 6.2 now? Have you fight Mr. Sinister in 6.2.2 yet? If not you are going to need to have someone who is poison immune and can generate furies. Or get the right synergies. You can do it with Ghost so ranking her and getting good with her playstyle is probably a priority.

You have some really great champs but I think you need to rank them up some more. I personally wouldn’t feel comfortable unless I had at least three rank 5 to tackle this content, but that’s me. I suggest focusing on Ghost and Doom first.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    No, I have not started yet. But thanks for tip.