**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank 5 advice

I have enough science cats for my second 5/50, but the only worthy science champs I have are both the caps.

WW2 is unduped, but the classic cap is duped who I use for map 3 aq. Who would be more useful at r5?

My goals so far in this game is doing act 5 and road to the labyrinth, so I'm leaning towards WW2 cap.

Comments

• I'm a fan of WW2 over OG Cap for his bleed on sp2. OG is still a solid char, with better stun. But again, I really like WW2's bleed.
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    Wait for hulk
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Sky_kitty wrote: »
    Wait for hulk

Joe Fixit.

Seriously though, WW2 is a solid option even unduped. I have no experience with OG Capt.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    I'd say maybe wait, but that ww2 would help you. You could wait for hulk as said before, but if you dupe that ww2 cap than definitely rank him up. If you don't already have a r5 quake, you could rank her up, her prestige Is really good and she's an amazing attacker. (If you don't have a quake sorry, just saying if you do have her or you could wait for her. Or a wait to see which of the 3 gets duped first when you get them all)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Well, some people swear by waiting for a Dup, but personally I don't mind Ranking a Champ not Awakened. WW2 would be my suggestion. You can always Dup him later. Unless you want to hold out and wait. Good luck.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Many champs need to be duped to be worthy of a r5, or its just a waste of resources.

From your two choices Cap WWII is a great option, since he doesn't need to be duped. Solid block pro and a great bleed. The bleed will come in handy for road to labyrinth, but he also carries a lot of usefulness through out many aspects of the game.
  • Thanks for the advice guys, I took WW2 up in the end. I was thinking of waiting for Hulk, but it will probably be ages before I get him. I really needed another 5/50 now so I can start Act 5.