**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should ranks tickets be added to the tournament?

VefakaVefaka Posts: 3
edited September 2017 in General Discussion

Should ranks tickets be added to the tournament? 23 votes

Yes added
26%
BadroseShubhamrastogiMoises_HSpielernameBarry_Allen007Vefaka 6 votes
No ad
65%
GroundedWisdomSirnoobstakYellsomeLeftTurnAlbqrqeDropfaithINTEGRALIvan4150TheMageHunterSungjRun477TheGamingLifeDrewbe14HuluhulaRealdeal 15 votes
Short-term added
8%
Animesh_95MasterTroller42 2 votes

Comments

• QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    no, and enough with the RDTs already.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Honestly I don't care either way but I'm getting enjoyment out of watching people get so upset about the idea...lol
  • HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    No ad
    No, they were a horrible idea to begin with.
  • No ad
    No, the only people that benefit are those that made greedy investments to win wars and now want to slip from one meta to the next for free.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    No ad
    I dlsuggested mods make a thread so they can just shuffle all of this stuff there...
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    I thought this thread was actually about having them be a reward for the NYCC tourny (and made as a joke)
  • No ad
    How about a champian reroll ticket. Imagine if you could pick a champ that got duped but you have no interest in upgrading him or a ranked up champ that was a bad investment and you could use a reroll ticket for a chance at something better and still keep him duped/ranked. Now that would be fun
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Petitions are not allowed
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    No ad
    U GOTTA BE KIDDING ME WITH THIS POST
  • No ad
    Im honestly tired of seeing RDT posts everyday multiple times a day on here...i agree @Run477 they need to just merge all these into 1 thread so it stops getting posted every few hrs complaining about it...yes the new AW made alot of ppl angry. No i dont like new AW either and feel its broken. But part of the game is being able to adapt to a new meta...while i hope major changes does come to AW Theyve already stated no RDTs so just give it a rest