Options

My first Variant: Blood and Venom

MayisMayis Posts: 1,036 ★★★★
I am a medium-lvl player with budget roster, and I tried to completed Variants many times before. I did complete V3 chapter 1, but I don't have a 5 star techs to continue (my only techs are patriot, Yondu and Nebula), I did complete 2 quests in V2, I did get to Electro in V4 but couldn't beat him and I didn't even try V1.

Finally, we have a Variant that I was able to complete :)

Here is my team

Sometimes I switched spidey to Starky or 4* r1 sym supreme for synergies, sometimes I switched other champs, but main work is done by Venom. He is the main star of this Variant.

Overall design is good imo. There are not stupid nodes which punish u for nothing (hello, V2.1.3), and the global nodes buff some types of champions without punishing others.

Quest 1.1 is worst designed quest. Imo if u can get through this quest, then u can complete the Variant. Nodes aren't a problem, opponents are. We have Bishop and Punisher 2099 on the same lane, and their specials are hard to evade. We have Storm Pyramid X, which is supposed to be Doom Food, but just glances your sp3 because of bug and throws her sp3 in your face. We have Iron Man infinity war with +90 Armor, which constantly gives him power in last phase. This quest is obviously designed for starky, since we have a lot of projectiles here, but even with him u need some luck.

None of the bosses is horrible designed. Ofc Scarlet with is annoying since there are few poison immune champ, but if u r lucky enough, u can take her slowly with nonimmune champs.

Most fun quest was 3.2. Middle path is challenging, but not stressful, as is the Venom fight.

But the best part of the quest are rewards. They are great: half a 6 star, 5 star and r5 gem. This rewards helped me to get my first rank 5

Also I got second t5b, so now I just need some t4cc for rank 5 ma girl Claire.

And 5 star gave me dis man, who instantly got awakening gem I was saving for months

As u see, Im a little short on iso, but this man will definetely get that V4 electro for me. So my adventure just starts...

Comments