**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Got tired of waiting and found reasonable option for sinister 6.2

Mcord117Mcord117 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Months, hundreds of crystals, 5* 6*, no heimdal, no captain marvel movie. Staring at sinister with one path down just to complete. Today I said enough. 9 paths done today. When you back out energy refills about 800 units, all related to sinister not a single path did I require a single item to get through. Last 2 paths got solo with g2099 once without 100 combo going in 2nd with. Hi arable mention sentinel for g2099 synergy to minimize power on sinister by spamming l1 and nick fury for going ham and taking big chunks before poison killed me.

Don’t know if this helps someone else but this terrible level is down for me

Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I've heard she's one of the best options. congrats!
  • Options
    kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Sweet. Another 5/6 I don't have as an answer to this fight.

Gonna keep rolling the dice 5* crystals and hope I get the answer. I've been gated out of the rest of act 6 from this fight for months now. (Though I could get one win with Unit Man to keep moving forward)
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I did it with quake no heimdall lol, 30 minutes it took, **** fight
  • Options
    MrR0b0tMrR0b0t Posts: 234
    This is why I got Cavalier and quit advancing. I'm not trying to stress on a game that's supposed to be fun. Can't remember last time I actually had fun on game honestly.
  • Options
    kfd2010 said:

Sweet. Another 5/6 I don't have as an answer to this fight.

Gonna keep rolling the dice 5* crystals and hope I get the answer. I've been gated out of the rest of act 6 from this fight for months now. (Though I could get one win with Unit Man to keep moving forward)

good luck👍even if you get past this, rest of act six isn't much better lol
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Mordo’s is also a good option with his sp2 that do 70% reduce healing. Since Mr.Sinister heals from critical hit with 70% healing then Mordo’s sp2 comes in handy. Also Mordo’s sp3 can get you up to 3x regen so it can work
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    every time I've used my G2099 vs sinister, he just keeps tossing the degens back on me ..

what fighting style do you use vs sinister to avoid this? (ie minimize the degens on him?)
  • Options
    dot_ditto said:

every time I've used my G2099 vs sinister, he just keeps tossing the degens back on me ..

what fighting style do you use vs sinister to avoid this? (ie minimize the degens on him?)

I think you spam sp1 for drain
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Mcord117 said:

Wouldn’t mordo just die to the poison

Yes! You’re absolutely right! I forgot that
  • Options
    Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 252 ★★★

dot_ditto said:

I think you spam sp1 for drain
    SP1 spam is the way to go. If you un-bait specials by re-parrying and blocking right after a combo and using her SP1 Sinister should never throw a special