**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Do you Hoard PH crystals/shards?

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Was trying to find some Gems in my 6k+ Crystal vault to no avail. And totally not seen before I've some how got 52 PHC in my stash. I guess that makes me a hoarder, i have no use for them... not sure how i got them in the last few months as i don't do 'Heroic' or below in any EQ or Side quest as bare minimum i would go is Master mode which doesn't really offer them.

p.s i had around 1k Arena boosts at one point but due to Item Usage event i pop loads open

Comments

• Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I usually do, but for the first time in a long time I have no iso
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    I hoard PHC shards and crystals, great for iso when needed, over 2.5M shard crystals.
  • Options
    Atiqilis_790Atiqilis_790 Posts: 20

• Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    I never hoard! That dumps a ton of items into your overstock that will all expire on the same day at the same time...it is not a good practice and does not increase your odds of getting whatever the top prize is in the hoarded crystals. And wastes materials!
    In the beginning of the game, way way back they had alliance crystal cracking events that encourage hoarding some summoners never broke the habit.
    And if you disagree? You must be one of those who comes in complaining of expiring t4c and b because you lack gold!
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

I never hoard! That dumps a ton of items into your overstock that will all expire on the same day at the same time...it is not a good practice and does not increase your odds of getting whatever the top prize is in the hoarded crystals. And wastes materials!
    In the beginning of the game, way way back they had alliance crystal cracking events that encourage hoarding some summoners never broke the habit.
    And if you disagree? You must be one of those who comes in complaining of expiring t4c and b because you lack gold!

But if I decide to never hoard, then I have tons of items and iso expiring at all sorts of different times. At least with hoarding crystals I can control the amount I open and when to maximize the value
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Rap said:

For one, the PHC crystals don't expire, but the isos when you open them will, which is why you hoard these! For most hoarders, the goal is not some top prize from these crystals, it's about the resources. You only open when you need the resources. You need to understand the actual topic.
  • Options
    GbabyfreshGbabyfresh Posts: 142
    Nope