**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Diversity is terrible

PlatypusPlatypus Posts: 60
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
I had 4x 5/5 and 1 4/5 on defense with 8 synergies.

Now that entire alliance overlaps each other I use 5 x 4/5 with ZERO synergies.

One year of building a defense team go to the crapper . Common Kabam I spend so much time and effort building that. We all did.

Diversity > because hero variety is more important than how you play.

Even worse. Now we spend hours of our time making sure everyone brings unique heroes. We not getting paid to run a database.

Comments

• VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Platypus wrote: »
    I had 4x 5/5 and 1 4/5 on defense with 8 synergies.

Now that entire alliance overlaps each other I use 5 x 4/5 with ZERO synergies.

One year of building a defense team go to the crapper . Common Kabam I spend so much time and effort building that. We all did.

Diversity > because hero variety is more important than how you play.

Even worse. Now we spend hours of our time making sure everyone brings unique heroes. We not getting paid to run a database.

I feel ya bro
  • AppieAppie Posts: 99
    sad but true..
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    I do like the idea of Kabam trying to make us use more champs that we only use in arena. It was just executed poorly
  • I think Trump had a speech with the same title as this thread.
  • HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    Kabam said they would listen to us after the heavy nerf update and eventual boycott of the game.

When a good 75%? hate this ****, I am not feeling it so much.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    The dev team don't play the game so they have no idea how much their **** updates will hurt the players.