Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Void

just pulled Void from 5 star crystal. Do you still think he worths rank 5 and generic ag?

Comments

• Options
    BinweevilBinweevil Posts: 29
    Ye
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

just pulled Void from 5 star crystal. Do you still think he worths rank 5 and generic ag?

Definitely. He is still the best at what he is doing 😉
  • Options
    KeywarriorKeywarrior Posts: 21
    I'm comparing him to cap iw (i have him at sig 200) and i don't know if void will really add something to my team
  • Options
    The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    He’s one of the best champs in the game. Power gain/regeneration reversal, passive 100% fury. I use him all the time.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    He has better, permanent petrify and is a hard counter to Mephisto since he renders the AoI power gain useless and won’t get burnt either. Also a hard counter to Dr Doom with petrify, Mordo with fatigue, and helps against evasion champs with agility. More niche than CAIW, but for those niche fights he is irreplaceable.
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Having both R5 CAIW and Void in your roster definitely improve your account for different contests. Void doesn’t overlap with CAIW in terms of the utilities. In addition, in order to fully activate the utilities, CAIW requires teammates, void doesn’t.
  • Options
    Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    Top 5 in the game IMO. Spam Sp1... I have at R5
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Void is amazing, especially if you have all his synergies
  • Options
    BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Definitely one of the best champs in the game..

• Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Somehow Void has become underrated and it blows my mind.
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    I’m not sure, I have him on my alt at r4 with killmonger the same rank. Used to be MVP and certainly both in 5/50 versions were huge for me with getting elders bane.

I use him a lot less now I have warlock at r5, doc ock r4, r5 voodoo, r5 colossus and 6* imiw.

I tend to use them first for regen, powergain, incinerate and evade.

Mainly wheel him out when I need petrify debuff