BUFF THESE CHAMPS PLEASE!

GROOT,IRON FIST, FALCON, SENTRY, VENOMPOOL,UNSTOPPABLE COLOSSUS, WINTER SOLDIER, ELEKTRA
MCOC TEAM PLEEEEEEEAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BUFF THEM I HAVE THEM AS A 5* :( PLS BUFF EM

Comments

• Genesis1_0_1_Genesis1_0_1_ Member Posts: 25
    THEY R SOOO STUPID BUT SENTRY IS SOME KINDA GOOD IN SOME PLACES

Falcon is already scheduled for a buff this year. Also i think your keyboard is BROKEN

LOOOOL
    IT AINT JUST A HUMBLE REQUEST MA DUD
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Member Posts: 1,993 ★★★★

GROOT,IRON FIST, FALCON, SENTRY, VENOMPOOL,UNSTOPPABLE COLOSSUS, WINTER SOLDIER, ELEKTRA
    MCOC TEAM PLEEEEEEEAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BUFF THEM I HAVE THEM AS A 5* :( PLS BUFF EM

I agree with MuffinBrain, just cuz you have them doesn't mean they need to get buffed smh.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Member Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

CHILL WITH THE CAPS LOCK. WINTER SOLDER IS DECENT AND SENTRY ALREADY GOT A BUFF! JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE THEM AS A 5* DOESNT MEAN THEY NEED TO GET BUFFED.

What if he has them as a 6 star
  • RoKoPlayzzzRoKoPlayzzz Member Posts: 242

CHILL WITH THE CAPS LOCK. WINTER SOLDER IS DECENT AND SENTRY ALREADY GOT A BUFF! JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE THEM AS A 5* DOESNT MEAN THEY NEED TO GET BUFFED.

What if he has them as a 6 star
    Well that would be insanely unlucky
  • RoKoPlayzzzRoKoPlayzzz Member Posts: 242
    edited August 2020
    And iron fist is actually decent ngl because he armour breaks so hes good against armoured champs, except colossus I think

I agree with MuffinBrain, just cuz you have them doesn't mean they need to get buffed smh.
    this is why mcoc forums is filled with toxic high lvl players
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Member Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    edited September 2020

And iron fist is actually decent ngl because he armour breaks so hes good against armoured champs, except colossus I think

Colossus is immune to armor break, but even being decent against other armor champs IF could still use a buff.