**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uninspired

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
The arena is meh
The new calander is meh
The new wars are meh...
Thinking about not participating in any of them....

So there I said it.

Playing 6 mojths

Comments

• UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    edited September 2017
    The only problem in that list is war bruh, remember the calender is free stuff. AGAIN FREE STUFF. You technically put in no effort to get those FREE rewards. War has gone to...war is ruined right now.
    The arena is better now, more opportunities for everyone if you can put in the work.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    The only problem in that list is war bruh, remember the calender is free stuff. AGAIN FREE STUFF. You technically put in no effort to get those FREE rewards. War has gone to...war is ruined right now.
    The arena is better now, more opportunities for everyone if you can put in the work.

Minimal effort technically since it requires the process of logging into the game to get it
    Thawnim wrote: »

Minimal effort technically since it requires the process of logging into the game to get it

Reason I say technically none is because you could be logging in to do arena or move in aq or something like that and then you get those rewards right when you log in at the right time lol.
  • The arena is meh
    The new calander is meh
    The new wars are meh...
    Thinking about not participating in any of them....

So there I said it.

Playing 6 mojths
    Then this game is not for you, lol
    Rbvojtik wrote: »
    6 months means you aren't addicted yet. GET OUT NOW!!!

Word, get out while you still can.
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    Problem is that new players are spoiled.last months they got 5k 5* shards...i waited 6months to get my first 1k of 5* shards for 7 months and git thwm only because it was some appreciation thing. You dont think a chance to win a 5* is more than good for 6months of playing only by logging in? How often do you get one??? Do you know how was arena before?? You needed 6-7m to get champions that you can easily get now for 2m. It is more easy to get any kinds of shards now and you are still complaining...
  • HawkeHawke Posts: 46
    Cool story bro.
  • FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    edited September 2017
    Sky_kitty wrote: »
    Problem is that new players are spoiled.last months they got 5k 5* shards...i waited 6months to get my first 1k of 5* shards for 7 months and git thwm only because it was some appreciation thing. You dont think a chance to win a 5* is more than good for 6months of playing only by logging in? How often do you get one??? Do you know how was arena before?? You needed 6-7m to get champions that you can easily get now for 2m. It is more easy to get any kinds of shards now and you are still complaining...
    No I think you're just used to getting bent over by Kabam so you've learned to accept their **** ways lol
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Sky_kitty wrote: »

lol you sound like an old timer.. In my generation we had to eat coal to SURVIVE!
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    You forgot to add their new commercial is meh

• Sorry to hear you're feeling "meh". In the future, please include some constructive feedback along with "meh", otherwise the thread is just considered non-constructive. For this reason, I'm going to close the thread down. There are some other threads open in the Suggestions and Feedback section of the forums where we welcome your constructive feedback.

The forum rules can be reviewed by clicking here. There's some clarification there regarding what is and what is not considered constructive.
This discussion has been closed.