Skill or Science? Please help with next rank up.

Faru916Faru916 Member Posts: 12
edited September 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
5 WS unduped to rank 3?
5 Ant unduped to rank 3?
4 Elektra duped
4 BW duped
4 DD duped all to rank 5.
Or any other suggestions are greatly welcomed.

Comments

• Faru916Faru916 Member Posts: 12
    7vmj8khedwpk.jpg
  • AfridAfrid Member Posts: 529 ★★
    I see a crossbones in there. He is better than elekra and BW. I would recommend taking him up.
    edited September 2017
    Is he worth ranking if still asleep? I know some champs are good unawakened but would CB be a better choice than a 5* WS going to 3? This is why I'm pulling out my hair. Lol
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Member Posts: 981 ★★
    the 5* WS is the best bet mate
    Thank you. I've been leaning toward him. Really did not want to waste any t4s.
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Member Posts: 981 ★★
    No worries

WS at 5* is a beast even unawakened. Plus as 6* are coming, better to rank up your fives if you can
  • Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Member Posts: 358
    Really?? I find him quite useless... Am just not playing WS correctly?
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Member Posts: 785 ★★★
    CB is also a good option, as well as BW. Maybe give Spider-Gwen a chance, she gets too much hate...
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Member Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Faru916 wrote: »
    5 WS unduped to rank 3?
    5 Ant unduped to rank 3?
    4 Elektra duped
    4 BW duped
    4 DD duped all to rank 5.
    Or any other suggestions are greatly welcomed.

I think Elektra is better than Crossbones. Crossbones needs to be aggressive to stack fury, which against MD in the Alliance War can be his downfall, plus if you're too aggressive you could get too close to the opponents S3 if you aren't careful, can cause you to take an S3.

Elektra with Deep Wounds and Assassin make her really deadly. With longer bleeds she can take on evade champs better.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Member Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I don’t know what the heck you guys are saying, Crossbones is nearly god tier in the game. If you stack 5 furies, all ability accuracy is gone from your enemy. Aside from that, with 5 furies at r4, a light hit is like 800-1000 damage. Quake, DD, CB and sort of SM are your best picks
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Member Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Unless,you are in end game content. like whoever above me said, MD will tear you apart in AW, but who can passively evade in the mystic class? (Nobody)