**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Super....Nova?

LawnchairLawnchair Posts: 46
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Is an awakened Nova worth ranking up? Would he be useful to help clear act 6.1?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    He's useless
  • Options
    LawnchairLawnchair Posts: 46
    Haha thanks for the comments...I figured he was useless but was hoping thered be something I missed :(...I guess ill be getting cos/tech dual crystals seeing as my only other cosmic is kamala kahn out of my 22 5 stars :'(...Looking to balance out my roster so I can tackle act 6.1
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,872 ★★★★★
    Lawnchair said:

Haha thanks for the comments...I figured he was useless but was hoping thered be something I missed :(...I guess ill be getting cos/tech dual crystals seeing as my only other cosmic is kamala kahn out of my 22 5 stars :'(...Looking to balance out my roster so I can tackle act 6.1

Kamala isn’t that bad. Can nullify buffs, get some hefty damage on furies, is better than most give her credit for
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,872 ★★★★★
    War_Bird said:

Lawnchair said:

Kamala isn’t that bad. Can nullify buffs, get some hefty damage on furies, is better than most give her credit for
    She can’t take on Act 6 though, & that’s what the OP is looking to do.
    i mean she can solo a fair few fights