**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ghost or Stealth Spidy for Abyss

Blaker78Blaker78 Posts: 133
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I am going to do Path #2 in Abyss soon and am torn on who to bring for the Luke Cage fight. Who would work better Ghost or Stealth Spidy. I know Stealth Spidy can do the job in a million hits but it looks like it might require a lot of crazy intercepting where as ghost the intercepting is fairly easy using her phase mechanic but will be more difficult of a fight as I would have no synergies for her so getting off Special attacks wont be as straight forward.

I have a 5* duped ghost at r5 and a 6* unduped Stealth spidy i can rankup to r2.

I have seen people spend like a 1000 plus units on this fight and am hoping to not fall into that catergory

any advice would be appreciated

Comments

• Options
    yeah I dont want to spend a crazy amount of units trying to get him down with aegon. Also the frustration of trying to build my combo on that fight doesnt sound appealing.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    I just went for aegon, my best run was only 7 revives, but if you’re not going that route go stealthy, he can solo it
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

I just went for aegon, my best run was only 7 revives, but if you’re not going that route go stealthy, he can solo it

what was our worst run. This is my first time doing the fight so its going to be a learning experience lol
  • Options
    Blaker78 said:

Lvernon15 said:

what was our worst run. This is my first time doing the fight so its going to be a learning experience lol
    My worst was 17, but I didn’t have a clue that you could intercept using heavies or specials for that, I was trying to do true intercepts, also I didn’t do a ramp up run on dh like I did the other 2, my other 2 were 7 and 9 revives once I figured it out
  • Options
    yeah if I was to do aegon for that fight I would ramp up on darkhawk. My plan was to take Darkhawk with HT then Luke cage with Stealth Suit or Ghost and then ramp up aegon on a different fight.
  • Options
    If you do really well with aegon you can reach the hit cap every try, I think my 7 revive one I hit it 5 times (without healing up) stealthy is definitely the cheaper option. I’d do some practice runs, use a couple heal reversal champs to get past dh and see how practice runs go with aegon on lc, if they go well use him, if not bring stealthy. (Judge it on hits because you won’t have much damage unramped)