**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

6.2 Mordo

Ok so this is the roster I’ve used to get through the first 4 quests. Only the r3-5’s. I’m not showing the rest of the roster cause I’m sensitive. So far it’s taken about 12 rev combined (mostly L1) to get here and I really don’t like fighting Mordo. Especially after seeing this boss. I don’t know much about it tho so can anyone tell me if someone on my roster is a good counter for him?

Comments

• Options
    Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    i’m not at 6.2 yet so i have absolutely no idea what nodes are on mordo so forgive me if this doesn’t work but i use AA heavy attacks on mordo after i parry, the last hit of the heavy connects even after the astral evade so that’s one route u can go
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,087 ★★★★
    He's just a stacked up mordo, he just has a, and yes I'm going to use this word, cashgrab node, where you lose 25% attack per champ dead on your team, so if you wipe one revive wont do anythin you have to waste revives on ones that might not be suitable for mordo but were suitable for the path.
  • Options
    Rajdeep1997Rajdeep1997 Posts: 88
    The mordo is really stacked up version, I think wasp is probably the best counter to it. do 4 hit and chain heavy, and throw a special attack 1 as on concussion mordo can't pull astral evade., if you can do parry style quake, that can be also very useful to complete that quest, dont use dex because there is spite node and also before entering fight revive all the champions because of the node strength in numbers... wasp and quake can solo this fight. but dont do mistakes
  • Options
    MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    It’s a BS fight with the node on him. You lose 25% attack for each dead member of your team. I forgot and went in with my corvus as my last atta let and with 3 missions was hitting whopping 130 crits!! You need to use a team revive on ya entirely dead team then pick 1 champ to use and revive him or her over n over n over without touching any other team members. It’s pretty cash grabby