**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Timing out in aq solution idea

An idea for the fix mcoc wants to go with People timing out on example Corvus in aq to save items and not dying.

Idea is to copy the attack bonus from aw, so that you are able to get additional points by attempts on fight, meaning you could choose to timeout to save items and take a point penalty.
Leaving the option to do so as it, and base points should not be modified, so that a change like this would basicly not affect you, should you keep playing as you are.
But those that have the skills to not use this method will be rewarded with points.

I guess most People will ignore it if the points gain are very small, but it could be map based, ie. 1.000 points per bonus for map 4, 1500 for map5, 2000 for map 6, and 2500 for map 7.
Small bump in points per fight, but will add up the more you dont die, and people who dont care about points / rank can keep playing like they are now.

Open for discussion i guess, just a thought tho.

Comments

• Options
    KirklinKirklin Posts: 149
    I dont need my allaince yelling at me for dying in aq too.
  • Options
    RoKoPlayzzzRoKoPlayzzz Posts: 242

What is it you what people do to save resources? You are competing allys for score and they are predetermined by prestige. Stop being a jaded c**t and keep your opinions to yourself. If you have ever played map 7 on day 5 when health values are close to 200k a node, you wouldn’t say that

Damn I only do map 4 and 5
  • Options

What is it you what people do to save resources? You are competing allys for score and they are predetermined by prestige. Stop being a jaded c**t and keep your opinions to yourself. If you have ever played map 7 on day 5 when health values are close to 200k a node, you wouldn’t say that

Well it was actually just an idea to refrain kabam from removing it completly and still allow ppl to time out.
    Not really being a ****, trying to think of the player base in general, but hey if you think its better that kabam just completly removes it, im ok with that aswell.