**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Where is the treasure island?

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
I tried to go in and I got disconnected and now its gone and u didn't even finish

Comments

• Options
    gzrbanggzrbang Posts: 16
    Same here. I was in the middle of the treasure island quest and it's not showing in the side quests, nor do I have the "continue" quest option.
  • Options
    Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    did u not see the big yellow message at the top of the forums
  • Options
    Shish15Shish15 Posts: 61
    soooo the side quest just disappeared. And everyone in global is going nuts. I was just about to pick up my reward, and POOF! Disconnected and when I got back the SQ was gone!

Whats going on??!!!
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,827 ★★★★★
    read the banner at the top
  • Options

read the banner at the top

thanks dude

• Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    King09712 said:

so what happens to the players in the dfirst run who lost the rewards owed, the key, and the locker?! you owe us BIG TIME kabam.,

The key gets refunded I got mine back just fine
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Kabam is what happened
  • Options

King09712 said:

so what happens to the players in the dfirst run who lost the rewards owed, the key, and the locker?! you owe us BIG TIME kabam.,

They owe you big time for making you lose something that you did 2 easy fights that costed 0 money to get, and is something that you can literally get again tomorrow?
    Its not the fact that we have to do 2 fights again, its an inconvenience. Why is it every month we can't just play and get our rewards without there ALWAYS being an issue? If its not maintenance, its bugs, or unexpected issues, or missing rewards, it goes on.
    Not cool Kabam

• Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    We have noted your concerns, folks! We are doing our very best to ensure the smoothest return of your Island adventure. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. Again, please trust that the team is considering the best possible solutions for everybody to resume your Island adventure as quickly, and smoothly, as possible!
  • Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    Guys someone help.. I didn't even get the key. I updated the game yesterday.
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    DJMNH said:

You need to complete the special objective. Completion of the objective will give you a selector allowing you to take a t1, t2, t3, or t4 key.
  • Options

DJMNH said:

You need to complete the special objective. Completion of the objective will give you a selector allowing you to take a t1, t2, t3, or t4 key.
    @Iron_Patriot_is_lit which objective and where is it bro ?? I couldn't find it
  • Options
    BigTexxxAssBigTexxxAss Posts: 13
    So I’m a little confused, I am at work and I started playing through the new treasure island quest. I was not able to complete before my lunch was over. Now that I have logged back in the quest is completely gone. I see the message at the top of the forums saying there was an error. Will I be able to go back and play once the error is fixed or am I just out for today’s rewards?
  • Options
    odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    Beat ghost hood or iw twice
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    DJMNH said:

DJMNH said:

@Iron_Patriot_is_lit which objective and where is it bro ?? I couldn't find it
    @DJMNH its in your objectives area it looks like a clipboard in the special category just defeat ghost two times in a duel 😉
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Defeat 2 ‘invisible champs’ in duals, quests, arena, etc. Drax (Easter egg) ghost, hood, and Guillotine2099 all work for this.
  • Options
    @odogg9941 @TheInfinty thank you guys.. much needed help 🙏