**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I didn’t get the t5 class Selector from boss rush

DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★

Comments

• Options

• Options
    WTH I didn’t get 2 tier 5 basic either
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Crazy crazy crazy day...I’d tell you but 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Jaded said:

Crazy crazy crazy day...I’d tell you but 🤷‍♂️

So this is wide spread... great! This kind of sucks SMH
  • Options
    NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Same here, did it before it got updated,. Still nothing yet so now i just patiently wait now haha
  • Options
    mkuhn19mkuhn19 Posts: 91
    So I did this event on master difficulty and I’m missing rewards from that and the game won’t let me do the Epic difficultly say I have to complete preceding quest wth????
  • Options
    mkuhn19 said:

So I did this event on master difficulty and I’m missing rewards from that and the game won’t let me do the Epic difficultly say I have to complete preceding quest wth????

You have to have done all the boss rushes on Epic to be able to do the last one on Epic. If you only completed three of them on epic for example, you can't do the last one on Epic until all the others have been completed on epic
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Join the club. Just waiting at this point.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    you will probably get them in the mail. I'm not sure if you need to send a ticket
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★

you will probably get them in the mail. I'm not sure if you need to send a ticket

I still sent in a ticket.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020

I still sent in a ticket.
    yeah I probably would too. I'm just afraid that if too many send tickets, unknown issues might get lost or might take longer to fix, and those could affect people, whereas it's pretty much guaranteed everyone will be getting their rewards for this
  • Options
    BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Some missed rewards due to one bug.. Some got "extra" rewards due to another bug.. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Huhh!! I really missed emergency maintenance today..